Sunday, November 3, 2013

A little nail art

So lovelies, have you ever had one of those weekends that just seemed to fly by? One where everything that could go wrong seemed to pile up all at once?  Well that has been this weekend for me.  I had my post all planned out yesterday and then my internet crashed.  Then I had to spend today painting and preparing a room in my house for us to move into.  I thought I had another month to do this and suddenly it ha to get done ASAP.  Anyway tonight I wasn't able to due a review since my fingers are covered in wall paint.  So I thought I would share some of my previous nail art pictures with you.  I hope you enjoy them even though they are taken on my cell phone.
So here is a simple design I did with a striping brush and dots.  I really liked the way it came out with the tiny flowers.
This is actually my favorite manicure I have ever done.  My children picked me flowers so I dried them and put them on my nails.  I still have flowers left from the bunch and plan on doing this again in the middle of winter when I need some spring in my days.
An finally my Johnny the Homicidal Maniac manicure!  I was so very proud of this one since it was all freehand.

Well I need to try and get some rest in order to finish up home improvements tomorrow!  I will see you tomorrow with a review of cult nails Living Water!


No comments:

Post a Comment