Thursday, February 20, 2014

Five Untrieds - Color Club Edition

Hello Lovelies!  I am so sorry I couldn't do five full mani's for you today so instead I am giving you a neon rainbow on my nails!  I am sick and tired of this wretched snow and ice so I decided to put summer on my nails!  I have been stuck in the house for what feels like weeks now!  At least the home improvement is helping with the stir crazies! I have my blogging room *almost* finished.  I know I said that before but then I found another thing I needed to paint.  I swear I will make a post soon showing off my super girly crazy room!  

So today I am going to share Color Club neon polishes that I have!  the colors are Warhol (pink), Wham! Pow! (orange), Almost Famous (yellow), Feeling Groovy (green), and Chelsea Girl (blue).  Again I will rate them on a 1-5 scale in the following categories: formula, Staining, Usability.  Onto the pictures!!!




  1. Formula - 4 - for some reason the green shrank under the seche and was not full opaque after two coats where as the other were good with one coat.
  2. Staining - 5 - no staining at all (from what I can tel!  I plan on wearing this mani for a while but the blue cleaned up nicely on my cuticles!)
  3. Usability - 5 - I love Color Club and would highly recommend the polishes to anyone I know.  
So there you have it Lovelies!  I hope you enjoyed this post!  I am really loving the way this skittle mani turned out since it is so bright and happy and not at all what the weather looks like around here these days!  I hope to see you back soon!  Let me know what you thought of this mani and if you like the idea of a skittle mani for each of my five untrieds!

Tootles Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment