Sunday, February 2, 2014

Special Announcement!

Hello Lovelies!  I am going to do a very quick post about a special announcement I have for you!

I have teamed up with Gothic Gala Lacquers and we have created a collaboration line for you!  There are eight colors in total and four have already been created.  I have gotten permission from Samantha to share these four polishes with you!  Though I haven't done the swatches yet I have pictures of the bottles as well as descriptions!


Hollow Promises, Deadly Kisses is a matte purple with ultra shimmer and tiny holographic silver glitter.
Iced Over Kisses is a mix of inter blue spark mica with silver holographic glitters.
Kiss Of Death is an amazing spectraflair holographic top coat with blue and purple glitters.
Finally Kiss of Midnight is a holographic black matte.

The projected release date for this collection will be The last two weeks of February!  I will be doing swatches as soon as I get the polishes here!  Expect a VERY picture heavy post as this collection is my first collaboration line and I am truly beyond excited to share it with all of you!

I will post a regular review a little later on tonight but I just couldn't wait to share this with you all!

4 comments: