Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Kiss Me Deadly Part 2!

Hello Lovelies!  Are you ready for the epicness that is part 2?  I am going to cut straight to the chase here and say that all of these polishes are wonderfully amazing!  The formula holds true to what I have come to expect from Gothic Gala Lacquers.  Everything was a dream to put on and photograph!  I have the final four for this installment and they are Vampire's Kiss, Darkest Kiss, Spectral Kiss and Kiss of Death.

First we have Vampire's Kiss.  This is a deep blood red creme/jelly combination (known in the polish world as a crelly).  It is packed full of metallic red tiny hex glitters and a slight shimmer.  It dries to a gorgeous matte finish but something magical happens when you add a shiny top coat as well!  The pictures below show two coats of Vampire's Kiss.  I am happy to report as well that I had no staining even without a base coat!

Macro's without and with top coat!:
 Indoor lighting no top coat:
I purposely made this blurry so that you can see the sparkle the glitters give to this polish:
Sunlight, no top coat:
Sunlight with top coat:
 Indoor lighting with top coat:
 

Next I have for you Darkest Kiss.  This is the polish that started it all!  Samantha said she wanted to do a gothic inspired, dark and twisty type collection and I requested a holographic matte black.  Well it turned into this amazing Suede finish with a scattered holographic black! This polish is opaque in just one coat but I always have to do at least two coats.

Macro's in the bottle and without top coat:
Indoor lighting, no top coat:
 Outdoor lighting with no top coat:
Outdoor lighting with top coat (I used flash in some of them since the sun was being a butt):
Indoor lighting with top coat and flash

 Now for my favorite of the collection (shhh don't tell the others)!  This amazing ghostly blue is aptly named Spectral Kiss.  It is a gorgeous powder blue with an amazing blue and silver spark!  This polish is a must have for any and all blue polish lovers!  Below is shown two coats of Spectral Kiss.

Macro's with and without top coat:
 Indoor lighting, no top coat:
Outdoor lighting, no top coat:
 Outdoor lighting with top coat:
Indoor lighting with top coat:

And the star of the collection is a most versatile top coat.  Kiss of Death is a holographic top coat with purple, blue, and holographic glitters.  I will be doing a blog post showing the different ways this polish can be worn in the very near future! I have shown below one and two coats over Spectral Kiss.

Macro's one coat indoor and outdoor:
 One coat indoor lighting:
One coat in sunlight:
 Macro's of two coats.  Both indoor and outdoor as well as a blurred picture of outdoor to showcase the sparkle!:
 Two coats, indoor lighting:
Two coats in sunshine:
 

Well there you have it Lovelies!  I am truly in love with this collection and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have.  I have been working on this post for the last 8 hours so I am going to call it quits and get some much needed housework done!  Let me know what you think below!

8 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for these...LOVE that top coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just beyond stunning!! I am so in love with how amazing it is and how versatile it is!

      Delete
  2. What an awesome job the two of you did!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm am so excited for this collection! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I understand the majority of them are listed in her etsy shop now :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. they are available now I believe :) (at least most of them are)

      Delete