Tuesday, February 18, 2014

LynB Designs - So changeable and Mind Palace

Hello Lovelies!!  I am so glad to be getting back into the swing of things now that my health issues seem to have been resolved.  I am still not at my normal energy levels but I am at least able to have productive days again!  I have been getting deeper into my home improvement projects as well and my nail room is almost completely finished (until I redo the floors that is) so stay tuned for a tour of my own little nail heaven!  I will be snapping pictures and possibly a video of the nail room for you all to enjoy!

Today I am going to share with you a couple of polishes from LynB Designs "Baker Street collection".  Let me start by saying that I really love this particular brand of polish!  The formula is stellar and the collections are so up my alley!

Please excuse my horribly dry hands and cuticles in these pictures.  This winter has not been good to me!

First up we have So Changeable.  The maker describes this as "a blue base with some color shifting ability, mainly blue to purple, and tons of blue fine glitter."  I am absolutely in love with this polish!  I think that it has everything I could ever want or need in a dark blue!  I am showing three coats here!

Next we have Mind Palace.  Get ready to have your socks knocked off!  The maker describes this one as " It's a royal purple base with gobs of white, silver, black, purple, and even blue glitters."  If you love jelly polishes this is an absolute must for you!!  Holy mother of all things squishy this polish is AMAZING!!  The following pictures do not show the amazing beauty of this polish!  Here are three coats!

Do you see the squishy goodness?? The depth of the purple with how easy the glitters are to come out just makes me drool all over this polish!!  I just love this one to bits!

Okay Lovelies.  It is late and I need to stop eating all of this Valentines day candy I grabbed that was marked down to nothing.  I am hoping to get my nail room in order tomorrow after my weekly date with my nephew!  So expect pictures galore of my over the top girly room that is mine all mine!  Well and the bunnies but they love me and don't talk back so it works!  Tootles chickadees!!


No comments:

Post a Comment