Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Emerald and Ash - Helix Nebula and Dark Matter

Welcome back fellow lacqueristas!  Today was a rather lazy day for me so I have two polishes to share with you!  These polishes are the only two of Emerald and Ashes that I currently have.  I can not wait to get more of theses into my nail shelf!

First up we have Helix Nebula.  This black jelly polish is full of 4 different sizes holographic hex glitter along with blue and pink flecks of color.  When I opened the package I could not get over the sparkle!  Even my boyfriend commented on it.

I did 3 thin coats of Helix Nebula with a thick coat of Nina Ultra Pro fast dry top coat.  I could not get over the sparkle in this polish!  I just absolutely love it.
I really liked the formula on this polish as well as the bottle.  It makes for easy storage having a square bottle with the setup that I have.  The price of the Emerald and Ash polish is absolutely amazing at only $6.50 for a full sized bottle.  You can find Helix Nebula on their etsy store. 

Next up I want to share Dark Matter with you as well.  I got these polishes as gifts and actually squealed when I opened the package.  I was really impressed with how well they were packaged to prevent any damage.
 
I can not get over the amazing color blend on this polish!  Dark Matter is a shimmery blackened blue jelly that is full of gold, red, black, white and holographic glitters.  The blue is absolutely stunning and the glitters compliment each other in every angle.
I did 2 coats of Dark Matter with a thick coat of Nina Ultra Pro on top.  I really can not wait to get my hands on more of Emerald and Ash's polishes!  Be sure to look at all of their amazing polishes on the Etsy store! Thanks for reading and look back tomorrow for a review of one of my favorite polish brands ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment