Monday, October 21, 2013

Kunimitsu Nail Potions - Orion's Belt

Hello lovelies!  For my very first blog post I want to share with you one of my favorite indie makers.   Kunimitsu has an amazing selection of polishes available for us nail junkies!  I currently have 2 of them as well as a custom blend.  Today I am going to share Orion's Belt with you.





Orion's Belt is a deep dark metallic burgundy with baby blue holographic glitters.  Let me say this polish is absolutely stunning!  I got full coverage in two coats but I tend to be heavy handed with the brush at times.  The maker suggests three thin coats for the best coverage.




My photos show two coats with a top coat of Nina Ultra Pros quick dry.  I hope to improve my photos in the very near future with some day time photos however it has been nothing but over cast here lately so I may have to make myself a light box.









I think this polish is gorgeous on its own however it would also go great over a black or another dark color.  I had no staining with this polish and the formula was a dream to work with.  I only have a mini bottle at the moment but I will rectify that situation soon!


 You can get a bottle of Orion's Belt through Kunitmitsu Nail Potions etsy store.  I highly recommend getting this on your nails as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment