Thursday, October 24, 2013

Model City Polish - Wanna Be Your Boyfriend

Hey Hey lovelies!  Today was an awesome day for me and I am super psyched to share one of my favorite polishes in my collection with you today.  I can hardly contain myself as I type this and I would LOVE some feedback from you all!

Wanna Be Your Boyfriend is a black jelly base filled with bright blue dots and small holographic teal glitter. The swatches I did were two coats with a fast dry top coat.  I am in love with the teal glitters in this polish and the depth that the jelly base gives it.  I have a thing for jelly polish in general since it just always looks so squishy!
Please forgive my clean up in this picture but I posed and loved the way it looked!  By the time I was done snapping photos I realized I hadn't cleaned up my cuticles at all.  I am sure within the next few weeks of posting I will get better at not only clean up but also taking the pictures.
I could not stop staring at my nails today with this gorgeous polish on.  I love the thickness of the jelly base without it being gloopy.  Application was a breeze and the glitters just went on in a perfect random way.
I absolutely recommend this polish for everyone!  At $8.00 plus shipping a bottle it is a steal!  You can find Wanna Be Your Boyfriend on Model City Polishes etsy shop along with all of their other amazing nail polishes.

Hope you enjoy and treat yourself to a new polish!  Check back tomorrow for my weekly craft idea as well as another nail review!

No comments:

Post a Comment