Monday, October 28, 2013

Kunimitsu - Nathaniel's Phoenix **picture heavy**


Hello again lovelies!  Today is going to be a picture heavy post since I am sharing a polish that is near and dear to my heart.  I had mentioned earlier that my son lives in California while I live in Pennsylvania.  After he left I contacted the owner of Kunimitsu Nail Potions and asked if she could make me a custom nail polish.  After a little deliberation and me explaining my sons likes and dislikes she sent me photos of the custom blend.  I was stunned at how amazing it turned out!  I was even able to name it myself so without further ado I present to you Nathaniel's Phoenix.
Nathaniel's Phoenix is a red to gold thermal polish with small red hex glitters.  The above picture is when it is cold with two coats and a top coat.  Since this is a custom polish there were only three bottles made.
 So I figured I should probably just do a collage of some the pictures since I took so many.  I love wearing this color since it reminds me of my son every time I look at my nails.


So in closing today I highly recommend going to Kunimitsu Nail Potions for any custom blends you want.  Also I will be doing a giveaway soon and a bottle of this may just be in the prizes!  Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments section below!  See you tomorrow and I hope you all have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! Kunimitsu did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really did! When I showed my son the pictures he almost cried and said "I feel so special!" It really made the transition easier for both of us since he knew how much he means to me through this small gesture :)

      Delete