Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Model City Polish - Hey Ho, Let's Go!

Welcome back lovelies!  I apologize for not posting yesterday but by the time I attempted to I was so exhausted and worried about my kitty cat who lives in California.  She has been very sick lately and had to be put to rest today.  So tonight I am starting early!

Today I want to share with you Model City Polishes Hey Ho, Let's Go!  I love this polish so much and can't wait to hear from you guys if you like it!  Be sure to leave feedback so I know what you want to see more of.   And with that here is my review!

Hey Ho, Let's Go! is a black jelly base filled with square, large hex, small hex, and fine silver holographic glitter.  I am a huge huge fan of jelly polishes and what isn't better with glitter?  All of my pictures are of three coats of polish with one coat of Nina Ultra Pro's fast dry top coat.

In the first picture you will see that I smudged just before snapping which made me completely sad that I couldn't wear this color for longer.  My OCD however just wouldn't allow for it.
I absolutely love the glitters in this polish.  they went on so smoothly without much fishing at all.  The application was a breeze and the formula is so rich!  I really love the smokiness of black jelly polishes so this was a big hit with me!  I can't wait to show you the rest of my Model City collection!
You can find Hey Ho, Let's Go on Model City Polishes etsy store for a very reasonable $8.00 plus shipping.  I know to some people spending $8.00 on a single bottle of polish seems expensive.  However, when it comes to indie polishes they are definitely worth the price!  At lease, in my experience they are.

Please don't forget to leave feedback and let me know how you are enjoying my ramblings thus far. 
Have a great night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment