Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy halloween!

So today has been super crazy hectic and I didn't get a chance to swatch anything new for you.  But, before you get out the pitch forks and torches I just so happen to have some pictures and a review of Zoya's summer pixie dust in Liberty!
I absolutely love this shade of blue!  The sparkle is amazing and the application was a lot easier than I thought it would be!  
I took a photo with the nails out of focus to catch some of the shine.  Honestly pictures do not do this gem justice!  I caught myself glancing at these nails far too often throughout the day.  I followed the instructions and used no base or top coat with liberty.
I was truly shocked when there was no staining from this stunning blue shade.  Blue polish is one of my all time favorite colors but if I don't lay down a heavy base I usually have some serious staining.

Zoyas pixie dust was my first experience with a textured polish so I was really concerned with wear and tear and no top coat. I am happy to report that I had this mani on for five days, in a train, with two kids and no smoke breaks! I didn't even pick at it due to stress because it held up so well!

Feel free to leave me a comment below and like the blog on Facebook!  Once I get 100 likes I will be doing a giveaway that will include a pixie dust (or two?).  Hope you all had a haunted halloween and I will see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment