Saturday, November 2, 2013

Playlist Polish - California Girlz and Never Growing Up

Hello again lovelies!  I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween yesterday!  I had an amazing day dressing up my daughter and then taking advantage of two nail polish sales! Also I have finally gotten myself a watermark for my photos!  On to the review! Boy oh boy do I have some awesome polish to share with you today!!! Not only are these polishes in my favorite shades of purple but they are also full of amazingly perfect glitter!
I really love these polishes together.  These are my first Playlist Polishes and I am super impressed with pretty much everything about this brand. 
After the first picture I dropped my camera onto my nails so I had to do some touch up and couldn't quite fix the dent that had occurred on my middle and ring fingers.
This picture shows Never Growing Up in all of its lilac goodness.  The tiny holographic glitters compliment the larger hex glitters perfectly!
My index and pinkie fingers showcase California Girlz.  The specks of black glitter make the purple pop so much and I really like how easy they are to push around and clump together!
You can purchase both of these polishes on Playlist Polish's Etsy store.  I have so many more on my wish list it isn't funny!

Please feel free to leave me feedback on this post!  I would love to know if you think my photos are improving!  Have a great night and I will see you tomorrow night with a crafting project I am working on for my bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment