Sunday, November 17, 2013

ELF Disney Villans Pt 2 - The Evil Queen

Today has been a lazy, annoying Sunday.  I am in a horrible mood and I just don't know why.  My head is killing me and all day I have had plans to take all kinds of pictures of my battle station but I just don't have any motivation!  My desk chair is broken and the bunnies litter boxes desperately need to be changed but I just don't have it in me tonight.  I am not even happy with the pictures that I took of these three polishes.

On the up side my new camera is pretty cool and I am having a blast taking pictures of all of the critters.  So without further hesitation here are the three polishes you came to read about.

First up is Thunderstorm.  It is a basic gun metal grey cream.  I can honestly picture this being a staple in my collection since it has endless possibilities.
 Next is Cranberry.  I love love love the shimmer in this red.  It is a very faint gold shimmer which turns this red really metallic.  I already have a holiday manicure planned with this color!
Last but not least is Pot Of Gold.  I am really not a fan of gold but I have to say this is not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.  It is really shiny with out being too yellow.  When it shines just right it almost looks silver!  I love that it is a really pale gold and I am hoping it will work well with stamping.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for part three of the series featuring Ursula's polishes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment