Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Emily DeMolly

Good evening lovelies! I have had a ridiculously long day filled with furniture moving and switching rooms around.  Not everything is finished but my bed is at least put together enough to get some sleep tonight!

Today I want to share with you Emily DeMolly's cosmic forces.  This polish is a gorgeous deep purple jelly with the most beautiful glitters!  It takes a lot of fishing to get those pesky circle glitters out and onto your nail but I have found a toothpick works wonder for this!  Since my camera has decided to play hide and seek with me I had to resort to cell phone pictures which do not do this polish justice.
Not only is my lighting horrible but my hands were all cranky due to moving!
You can get this polish from www.llarowe.com but you have to be quick about it and stalk the restocks!
I can not wait to get my hands on the rest of the forces (dark forces and oceanic forces).
These polishes are pretty pricey at $14.00 plus shipping but keep in mind they are from Australia.  

Well that is about all I have left in me for the night lovelies.  I have another fun filled day of reorganizing ahead of me tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment