Friday, November 15, 2013

Gothic Gala Lacquers - Lolita's Gown

Good evening lovelies! I hope your day was as quiet as mine!  I love love love drama free days and today was perfect.  My daughter tends to drive me a little nuts when she gets home from school and asks for every little thing but other than that it was all quiet.  Last night was super exciting for me because I conquered the initial lesson of driving a stick shift!  Anywho ... today I am going to share with you a polish that I have a love hate relationship with!
Gothic Gala Lacquers has some really amazing polishes! When I first saw this one I knew it had to be mine.  The purple, the glitters, the stars!  I fell in love with this polish as soon as I spotted it.
I did two coats with a whole lot of fishing to get the glitters out.  I swear I see circle glitters in there but I wasn't able to fish any out.  This is where my hatred comes in.  I love the way it looks so glitter packed in the polish but not so much on my nails.  I didn't want to do too many coats and sandwich all of the glitters I had already gotten on so I finally gave up.  Perhaps more patience will serve another better but for me I just didn't have it.
Now onto the loves of this polish.  I am so very much in love with this shade of purple!  The hex glitters seem to float so nicely in this polish even though it isn't a jelly base.
The star shapes in this polish are equally as elusive as the circle glitters but I managed to get one before I decided to chuck the polish across the room.
I really am a huge fan of the application of the polish itself.  Glitters are always a bit more of a pain to apply so I definitely suggest the grab and dab method for this polish.  You might even go so far as to fish with a tooth pick!
All in all I will definitely be wearing this polish again.  If you love glitters and have patience to fish around for them then this polish is for you!  I am really looking forward to trying out other polishes by Gothic Gala Lacquer!!

Have a great night everyone and wish me luck on round two of standard transmission driving lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment