Monday, November 4, 2013

Cult Nails - Living Water

Hello lovelies! So much has happened in such a short time!  I have painted my new bedroom twice already.  I have acquired a new family member and need to name her.  She is a gorgeous orange bearded dragon and I absolutely love her already!  I have also started putting together a light box for the days where I don't get pictures taken until 11 at night!

Today I am going to share with you Cult Nails Living Water.  I received this polish as a contest winning and I absolutely love it!  The depth of this polish is absolutely stunning.
I did only two coats in these pictures and I am really happy with the coverage.  The tiny glitters do not get lost in the polish like I have seen with others and the formula is smooth as butter!
  
I am absolutely in love with this polish and have a lot of plans for some nail art with it.  THis was a limited edition polish that is no longer available for purchase  through the Cult Nails website however, there are some other really awesome colors on there that look to be just as dreamy!

See you tomorrow with something out of this world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment