Thursday, November 14, 2013

Playlist Polish - Purple Haze and Do You Believe in Magic

Hello again lovelies!  Today I am going to share with you my new polish crush Playlist Polish's Purple haze and Do You Believe in Magic!  I can not get over these two polishes!!  I am in LOVE! 
I have reviewed Playlist's polishes in the past and love the formula so this review is going to focus mainly on the color and unbelievable sparkle.  I am a holographic polish junky and there really should be a warning label on Do You Believe in Magic.
Can you believe this stunning top coat!  I did two coats of Do You Believe in Magic over a simple black and I am just in awe of the holographic quality.  It shimmers and dances and my pictures just can not do it justice!
I honestly think that with four coats of this by itself and you would have an amazing stand alone polish.
I was lucky enough to order this polish when it was first released.  At only $6.50 plus shipping how could I refuse?  I love the prices of this company and the shipping time is even more amazing.  I would honestly recommend this indie maker to any one looking for unique, affordable, and eye catching polish.
Purple Haze is equally to die for.  I was a little concerned with my first coat being so sheer but it really builds up quickly.  I did three thin coats in the pictures and I had complete opacity.  This color is such an amazing hazy purple that is almost looks like a smoke filled purple crystal ball!
I really can't wait to do some nail art with these colors combined and with undies! I am really excited to see what Purple Haze looks like over black.  I promise I will take pictures of all of my combinations as soon as I get my nifty new camera!
Be sure to visit Playlist Polish's etsy store and check out all of their amazing colors!  My next purchase is definitely going to be Cruise, Treasure, and She Will Be Loved!

Tomorrows review will be of Gothic Gala Lacquers Lolita's Gown.  I have a love hate relationship with this polish so be sure to check it out!  Also, feel free to leave any feedback for me in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, why must you taunt me! My playlist polish not here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete