Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hare Polish - What I wore To The Revolution

Oh it is so good to be back!  Can you believe I was without internet since last week!  I was so unbelievably bored without it.  Anyway lovelies today I want to share with you Hare Polish.  Now I have to admit the only reason I ever even bought a bottle was because of the bunny on the bottle.  I have two pet bunnies and have loved them since I was a kid.
 I layered two coats of What I wore over a basic white polish and I could not be happier with the way the glitters fell into place.  The application was a breeze and I really didn't have to do much work to get the glitter to cooperate.
I highly recommend this polish to you glitter junkies out there.  This polish has so many cool ways to wear it and it is super easy to get a neat look with it.  You can grab a bottle of Hare Polish from their Etsy Store or from LLarowe.  It doesn't look like this polish is available right now but I have other Hare polishes that I absolutely love as well!

Well that's all I have in me for the night but I will be back tomorrow with some Playlist Polish that I can not wait to share with all of you!  Also I have to share that I splurged a little today and bought myself a really nice camera!  Well I put a really nice camera on lay away for myself so in about a month I will be taking way better pictures!

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave any comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment