Friday, December 13, 2013

Emerald & Ash - Limited Editions

Hello lovelies!!  I am in a ridiculously good mood because I am only 3 days, 13 hours, and 6 minutes away from picking up my son at the airport!  I haven't seen him and six months and I miss the little booger like crazy!  I had a pretty slow day so tonight I am swatching my three limited edition polishes from Emerald and Ash.   I have already raved about the impeccable customer service as well as the amazing polish formula so today I just want to share pretty pretty pictures of these three polishes.  If you didn't pick them up when they were in stock I would highly suggest signing up for their newsletter and stalking their store and Facebook page to see when new polishes and limited edition polishes are available.

First up I am sharing with you the lovely Yule Log.  I am not usually a fan of brown polishes but this one has the perfect amount of shimmer and sparkle!  Also this shade of brown actually looks really good on me which is a first for me.
Next I have Ember which was a limited edition that went along with Yule Log.  This polish is absolutely stunning and I honestly don't even have the words to describe the color!
And now the grand finale! Blue Corundum!  This polish is just out and out stunning!!  This polish has much muchness!!
I just couldn't pick only a few pictures of this polish to share!  It is such an amazing blue holographic polish that I had to show it off.  I hope that there will be sunshine tomorrow (though I highly doubt it with the 6-8 inches of snow being called for my area) so that I can get better pictures of it in natural sunlight!

Ok lovelies I am officially kid free since my daughter has decided that she has a better social life than I do and is spending the night else where!  Enjoy your night and feel free to leave comments and follow me and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment