Friday, December 27, 2013

Two polishes from LynB Designs

Hello lovelies!  Today I tried to get an early start to my blog post and I was doing fine until I had to go get new boots.  I swear I am going to start posting at a normal hour one day.  In the mean time however you can follow me on bloglovin and get my posts that way or even on google friend connect!  There are buttons all along the side here to let you do that!

Anyway today I am sharing with you two polishes from a collection that I swear I will complete one day!  LynB Designs has a ton of great collections and these polishes are from the Princess Bride collection.  Growing up this was one of my favorite movies ever!  When I saw this collection I knew I had to have it!  I only have two from this collection but I am planning on getting the rest very soon.

First up I have Don't Torture Me.  I grabbed this blurb from the site because it is perfectly descriptive! "Based on the albino torture master, this polish is a light blurple with white flakies." Words can not even describe how in love with this polish I am! So here are some pictures and perhaps you will understand!
The white glitter/flakies are so subtle and stunning!  The polish is a little on the sheer side so I did three coats of polish with one coat of Seche on top.  The effect of the glitters is just absolutely amazing since they aren't super in your face.

Next up I have Let's Get Mawwied. Again words can not describe how much I love this color!  This polish consists of a creamy white base that is loaded with pastel hexagons in all sorts of colors and sizes. Including extremely tiny baby blue hexes.
As I said before there are really no words for this polish!  I did one coat of this over a plain white polish and a top coat of Seche.  I love it so much and already have an Easter mani planned for it!   The owner is on vacation until January 3rd but her shop has remained open in order for you to go grab this ASAP!

So there you have it lovelies!  Two amazing polishes that I think are a definite must have in any collection.  Stay tuned tomorrow for some KBShimmer Polishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment