Sunday, December 1, 2013

Essie - 2013 Holiday Collection!

Hello lovelies!  I hope that your holiday was as awesome as mine was!  This was the very first Thanksgiving that I truly enjoyed!  Plus the countdown has officially begun for my son to get on his plane and come out to visit for three weeks!  There are so many awesome things to be thankful for in my life lately that I fear I may just explode!  Before that happens though I want to share with you my new favorite Essie collection!!

The Encrusted Treasures collection is to die for!!  There are two, yes I said TWO, textured polishes, three amazing glitters and a fuzzy coat!  I am in LOVE with this line!!  So enough of my ranting here are the pictures!

First up we have Lots of Lux.  This blue is absolutely amazing!  I am a HUGE fan of blue nail polish and this texture and color almost rivals Zoya's Liberty for me!
The next in line is the polish I swear the creator reached into my dreams and plucked it right out without me knowing!  It is a black, textured glitter!!  I can not wait to wear this on Christmas day!
Now may I present to you Ignite the Night.  This silver glitter is just amazing!
Next I have Hor D'oeuvres to share and I can not get over the shimmer.
On a Silver Platter is up next and it is very similar to Hor D'oeuvres except that instead of silver hex glitters it has blue.
Last and definitely not least is Peak of Chic.  This fuzzy coat is my least favorite in the collection but honestly I am not a huge fan of fuzzy coats.  They just look sloppy to me.

So there you are!  My first post of an entire collection so I hope you enjoy it!  Let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The only one I am not terribly find of is the fuzz coat one.

      Delete