Monday, December 9, 2013

Model City Polish - Aqua Aura

Hello lovelies!  I have had a day and a half of doing nothing but feeling all annoyed and agitated.  Nothing improved my mood at all today.  That is until I decided to review one of my new pretties!  Now I love all forms of glitter but this polish has to be, in my opinion, the best damned glitter EVER!!  It is gorgeous and dense but at the same time light and easy to wear.  When I was looking at swatches I saw it layered over mostly similar colors so I decided to try it over both black and white.  My ring finger is with a white undie and the rest are with black undies.  Keep in mind that this is only 2 coats of Aqua Aura!  I think that if you did three thick coats you would get complete coverage!

Just the sparkle alone on this polish is amazing but add to that the ease of use, the amazing formula I love with Model City Polish, and the potential for a full coverage glitter and I am in love!  I know that I use that a lot with my nail polish but I really have no other words for how amazingly decadent some of them make me feel.  I am not an overly girly girl and nail polish is my one indulgence.  Finding the polish that really makes me feel feminine and pretty means the world to me!
So lovelies if you are having a bad day or if you just want to splurge on yourself a bit visit Model City Polishes website and pick up this (or one of her other amazing polishes) for a great price for great quality! 

No comments:

Post a Comment