Thursday, December 19, 2013

Picture Polish - Whimsy

Hello Lovelies!! I hope you all enjoyed the interview last night!  I was so very nervous about interviewing Samantha!  Today has been a pretty productive day for me since I have reorganized all of my nail polish!  I will most likely be putting up a Blog Sale page soon to try and clear out some of this mess! 

Today I am going to share with you a polish I wanted so badly to love!  I Have been in search of the perfect baby blue for the past couple of years and as soon as I saw this I thought I had found the one!  It is a GORGEOUS aqua blue creme with just a hint of gold shimmer.  The color in the bottle is very true to what appears on your nail except for one small problem.  This polish is very streaky!  I did three generous coats of this with no undies and I can still see spots in my pictures that aren't quite full coverage.  If you want to try it out for yourself and you are in the United States you can purchase this from Llarowe.  Honestly the price and the streaks have turned me off of piCture pOlish for now.  It is really hard for me to justify spending such a high price for a cream polish that is not full coverage in at least two coats.

Onto the pictures!  Again please do no let me scare you of of this polish as it has the potential to be absolutely stunning!  I may have gotten a bad bottle!  I really really wanted to adore this polish but I just can't seem to get it to cooperate with me.

Without flash - 
In this picture you can really see the streaks and the visible nail line.
With flash - 
Well there you have it lovelies!  My disappointing first experience with piCture pOlish.  Let me know what you think!  Have you had wonderful experiences with this brand?  Please feel free to share them with me below!  I really wanted to love this brand!

4 comments:

  1. I have Hope and Paradise. Both have fantastic formulas. They seem to know how to do their glitters. I haven't tried any of their creme's though...I just can't justify that price for a polish unless it's super unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look into their glitters!! I wanted so badly to love this brand because of all of the amazing things I have heard. I was so excited to find such a stunning blue that I went ahead and jumped before I could think twice. I had read so many amazing reviews of it I couldn't imagine having such a bad experience.

      Delete
  2. I don't care how patchy it is, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that if you maybe put a white or aqua base under it there may not be the patchy problem! I wanted to love it so badly! I have been on the hunt for that perfect baby blue polish for at least four years now!

      Delete