Thursday, December 26, 2013

Just some stamping ... what could go wrong?

Hello lovelies!  I hope you all had a very very merry Christmas (or insert holiday here)!  I had a pretty good one except for the stupid stomach bug that apparently just had to prevent me from stuffing myself to the point of passing out!  Anyway I decided tonight to use my Christmas present from last year to do a bit of stamping!


I did one coat of Essie's Mint Candy Apple as a base and then added Enchanted Polish in A Little Fishy Told Me which I received from a friend as the topper.  Then it was a simple stamp on each tip and oi la!

And then I woke up from my little dream world!  I did do all of those steps however it was far from easy!  My Essie was not cooperating and decided to be streaky.  My pinkie nail kept crinkling under the stamper.  And my stamps didn't come out quite right!

However, despite all of that, I am actually pretty happy with the outcome.  I guess it just goes to show that even if it isn't perfect it can still be down right pretty!  Anyway onto the pictures!!

Well there you have it lovelies!  I am exhausted and thinking my pillow misses me as much as I miss it!  I will be showing off a bunch of glitter polishes I have tomorrow since I made my very own glitter base coat with Elmer's glue! 

Good night lovelies and sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, even if it's not perfect it's super pretty. I mean, you could have had it smeared and that Enchanted under would have saved the day.

    ReplyDelete