Sunday, December 15, 2013

Model City Polish - Storm's a Brewin'

Well good evening lovelies!!  I am super excited to share with you tonight.  Model City Polish is such a great brand and every polish I have is so unique in both glitter and colors.  Normally with this type of blue color I would do an undie of white to make it pop more.  However with the weather being super snowy outside and the name of the polish I decided to see what the results would be without the white.  Honestly I am in love with the results!  So in love, in fact, that I just had to do a little snow man as an accent.  Unfortunately I am not very good at free hand nail art so my snow man looks like ... well ... a snow blob!  And of course it streaked because patience is not in my vocabulary!

My swatches are all two coats of Storm's a Brewin' with a single coat of Seche Vite.  Please excuse the horrid state of my cuticles.  This weather really takes a toll on my hands.
 With flash
And there you have it lovelies!  My deformed snowman on top of a gorgeous polish!!

See you here tomorrow for some more pictures of yet another Model City Polish!  You may even get some pictures of my new beta fish that I will be picking up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment