Monday, December 9, 2013

Mentality Polish - Tempest (from the Grayscale Reds collection)

Hello Lovelies!!! I had an amazing day because not only am I down to 8 days before my son arrive but I also got to spend time with my adorable nephew today!!  I am a little disappointed that my rants have come to a close because they were just so much fun!  Almost cathartic really.  Alas no one has irked me today so I can not go off on a tangent for you.

Today however I want to share with you a polish crush of mine.  Mentality Polish  has such a beautiful line of nail polish.  There is a little of every kind of finish you can imagine there and get this free shipping in the United States!  How amazing is that?

Tempest is a deep red-black matte nail polish with red accent flecks.  This polish is absolutely stunning! The formula is smooth yet dense and rich.  The brush is a dream to work with as well.  I can not rave about this polish enough!  This is a two coat polish which in my world is phenomenal since I am a very impatient person when it comes to painting my nails.  My swatches show 2 coats with no topcoat since I didn't want to ruin the matte effect.  Onto the pictures!  I really love this and I hope that you pick yourself up some of this amazing polish.


Well there it is!  In all of it's matted glory.  I really do love this polish and recommend it highly.  Have a great night lovelies and I will see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEEP!!!! I need this, but I'm such a sucker for matte polishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is worth every penny! I love this polish so much right now!

      Delete