Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My sincerest apologies - as well as some Scofflaw!

Hello lovelies!  I Want to take a moment to sincerely apologize for my absence of late.  Life has been kicking me in the teeth and it has not been pretty.  I am, however, pulling myself up by my bootstraps and trudging  on.  I have really missed blogging the past couple of night but there was no way I was in any condition to even attempt upbeat or happy.  I really appreciate all of the support you have all shown on my facebook page as well as the many messages.

On a happier note I finally got my hands on some Scofflaw Nail Varnish and I have to say I am a fan!  Have I mentioned to you all before about how much I adore milky white bases with glitters?  Well Electric Salamander is pretty much my personality in a bottle!  Silver black and electric blue glitters in a milky white base just makes my heart sing!  My swatches below show three coats of Electric Salamander which can be purchased right now through http://www.llarowe.com.

The formula is nice and thick without being gloopy in any way.  The glitters suspend really nicely and come out with the brush generously.  I can't wait to get more Scofflaw in my collection!  Please excuse the messy clean up in my photos it has been one of those days where I had to paint my nails six times and still couldn't seem to keep things in order.


Well there you have it lovelies!  Tomorrow I will be giving you a special post about my ongoing adoration of Gothic Gala Lacquers.  I know I have shown you a lot of this brand but every time I get a new polish I just want to share it with the world!  My apologies again for falling off the face of the earth but I am making a come back!  Tootles lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment