Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Nail Art as well as Lucky 13 Laqcuers "Always"

Hello Lovelies!!  So glad you could join me tonight as I show off some water marble nail art!  Now I was supposed to post this yesterday but I had the absolute worst day ever and just didn't even want to get out of bed.  I am still fighting off whatever this chest cold is and on top of that I have a pretty serious tooth ache!  I finally worked myself out of bed today and got some stuff accomplished.  Also I scored a really nice comfy chair for in my nail room and I am debating on where exactly I am going to put it!

Anyway tonight I am going to show you something I am really proud of.  I love nail art and design so much but a lot of the time I just don't like the way it turns out on me.  Well the other night when I was waiting for the phone call that my son got off the plane okay in California I decided to do a little water marble design for an accent nail.  Now usually when I decided to do this I end up making a huge mess, getting bubble in my design, hating the color combination and then just taking it off and leaving my nails naked.  Well NOT THIS TIME!!! I am so excited about this because not only did I nail the design but I also got a TON of compliments on it!  I went to the borough office to pay a bill and the lady was so impressed that she ended up calling all of the other ladies in the office over to see my nails!

I used Sally Hansen's white as my base and the accent colors are Lacey Lilac and Breezy Blue by Sally Hansen as well.  On top of that I decided I needed a little extra something and topped the whole thing off with Lucky 13's "Always" which I received as a gift from a secret Santa (who is pretty much AWESOME!)  The results blew me away and I will not take anymore time away from the pictures you must all see!!

Please excuse the clean up and fuzzy.  My rabbits (whom I share a blogging room with) have decided it is yet again time to shed all of their fur all over the place.  Now onto the very special part of "Always".  This polish was a lemming of mine for quite some time!  I absolutely love the part of the movie that this was inspired by and I knew I just had to have it!
 "Lily? After all this time?" - Albus
"Always." - Snape
Lucky 13's polish is so amazing! I wish I could share with you just how awesome it is but alas you have to buy yourself a bottle in order to see just how amazeballs it is.

The formula is a wonderful balance of thick and dense so it doesn't end up gloopy at all like some indie's I have.  The iridescent effect of Always just makes my heart sing!  As if that weren't enough this polish glows blue in the dark!!  I kid you not look for yourself!
Now this was only ONE COAT of Always and it glowed like this!  I can't help it I am in love with this polish!!

Anyway lovelies I need to go take some more ibuprofen and get rid of this darned toothache!  Until tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment