Thursday, January 23, 2014

Jindie Nails - Swoon

Hello lovelies!  I had another boring day at home and didn't get very much accomplished.  I did get my downstairs bathroom cleaned and made an amazing meal for my family!  However while cooking said meal the potato peeler and I had a disagreement on how long my nails should be.  Let's just say I lost the argument.

Today I want to share with you a new to me indie polish!  Jindie Nails in "Swoon" is stunning!  They have restocks a couple times through out the month and also stock with Llarowe.  Swoon is described as "a cream/jelly pale baby blue with large orange, blue and yellow transparent neon hexagonal glitter and blue round dot metallic glitter."

The formula was perfect and had little to no streaking and the glitters were very well behaved.  My swatches show three coats of swoon over a white base.  I prefer to put pastels over white because it seems to make the color pop just a bit more! I really wanted to be over the moon in love with this polish but it just doesn't look right on me.  I really think that it will work on a lot of other people just the color combinations don't agree with my skin tone or something.  Please do not let that sway your judgement on buying!  The polish itself is amazing and the colors are gorgeous just not my thing!

Now onto the pictures!  You can see just how short I had to go with my nails!

Well there you have it Lovelies!  Tomorrow I am planning on doing a comparison post for the ever elusive OPI Catch me in your net! 

No comments:

Post a Comment