Friday, January 10, 2014

The ongoing love for Gothic Gala Lacquers

Hello lovelies!!  I had a pretty boring day today but I at least feel a bit more back to normal.  Now if I could just conquer this cold that has been floating around my house I would be golden!  Today I want to boost Gothic Gala Lacquers just a bit more.  I have reviewed a ton of her polishes, had an interview with her, and sing her praises left and right.  I just cant seem to help myself from buying all of her polishes!  You are all aware already that I am in love with the bottles and the formula of her polishes so this is basically just going to be a "ooohh look at the color" kind of post.  I will be sharing with you today
  1. Liquid Violet
  2. Rose and the Dalek
  3. Floor 500
  4. Rainbow in a Bottle
  5. Lucid Dreams (which is currently out of stock but you can simply buy the custom listing on the etsy store and send a note with it asking for Lucid Dreams)
So up first is Liquid Violet.  This is a light violet color with a blue to pink color shift as well as a holographic sparkle!  
 Now Rose and the Dalek is a pink base with rose and gold micro glitters, large red hexes and raspberry dots.  I am not normally a fan of pink polishes but my god this is just gorgeous!
Floor 500 holds a very dear place in my heart.  I wore this to a funeral recently and it matched my feelings so wonderfully.  It is technically a black base with a deep purple shimmer.  However mine showed much more blue in my lighting.  I am so in love with this color.  I do see purple in my bottle and on my fingers but for some reason it photographs blue.
Now I decided to leave Floor 500 on and put Rainbow in a Bottle on top of it.  I am blown away with how amazing this polish topper is!!
 ^With Flash
Last but certainly not least I have Lucid Dreams.  This is a blurple color. Depending on the light it is a deep blue or a purple. It has a subtle thermal effect, as well as chromaflair that creates the color shift and a scattered holo.  The first couple pictures are with my hands cold and then with them warm so you can see the thermal effect.
So there you have it lovelies!  My ongoing love affair with Gothic Gala Lacquers continues!  I just can't help but think that Samantha is a wizard with all of the amazing polishes she comes up with.  On top of that the dry time for her polishes is out of this world!!!  I honestly don't know how she does it.  Until tomorrow lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment