Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dollish Polish - The Man in Black - with some stamping!

Hello lovelies!  So my Facebook fan page is currently at 256 likes!  I am so honored that all of these people read my words.  I really hope that you all enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it for all of you!  I so enjoy sitting down every night and doing my nails.  Then to sit and write about a polish and give my honest review for people to read and possibly even base a purchase off of makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! 

Anyway tonight I am going to share with you Dollish Polish in The Man in Black.  This polish is currently out of stock but I highly recommend grabbing this when you can!  This is a black jelly polish with glass fleck packed into it.  The colors that dance off of your nails are so amazing!  The jelly polish itself is not terribly jelly like because of the glass fleck but honestly I think it works perfectly together!  The reason I say it doesn't behave like a normal jelly for me is that I was able to reach full opacity with just two coats.  Generally jelly polishes are a four coat minimum for me. Now usually when it comes to jelly polishes I have a pretty serious problem with them shrinking under my seche.  Generally I have to wrap my tips but for some amazing reason this polish didn't shrink at all!  I am in amazement of how this was achieved!!

Enough rambling I suppose!  In short I love the color, formula, and pretty much everything about this polish!  As far as I am concerned it is a must have!  My swatches below show two coats of Dollish Polish with one coat of seche vite. I only managed to do a little band aid on my pinkie nail before I got completely frustrated with stamping.

Without flash -
 With flash -
Well there you have it lovelies!  I have to run so I will see you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment