Monday, January 27, 2014

Pipe Dream Polish - Clouds in my Coffee - plus a pretty big announcement!

Hello Lovelies!  Well today was supposed to be an amazing day since it is my two year anniversary with my boyfriend.  However, that didn't pan out at all like I had hoped so I am shutting myself in my nail room and ignoring his stupid existence!  My daughter did however enjoy the anniversary dinner I had made him so I guess there is that!  Also I have some pretty huge news so make sure you read all the way to the end!

Today I have a new to me polish brand that I am DYING to share with you all!  Pipe Dreams Polish is a big 5 free polish based out of Tennessee.  Now some people may be wondering what 5 free exactly is!  Well here is a clip I copied and pasted straight from their welcome page!
All of pipe dream polishes are are "5-Free". This means they are free of formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde-resin, and camphor, as well as carmine. We never test on animals ...
Now the polish that I have is a glitter topper.  The unfortunate thing is that it is the only polish that I own from this brand (so far)  so I had to pair it with another brand.  However, I really like the way it came out!  I paired Zoya's Anja underneath Clouds in my Coffee and the results are just stunning!! 

The formula is amazing!  The glitters came out so amazingly well that I almost didn't do two coats.  The color combination of the glitters is so versatile and could be paired with so many colors underneath!  I think my next mani with this will be with a grey base!  Enough with the words enjoy the pictures!


Well there is the review!  Can you get over the gorgeousness of this polish?!  The glitters are just out and out stunning!  I highly recommend getting this polish on your fingers asap!

Now onto the big exciting news!  I have been working with Samantha over at Gothic Gala Lacquers on a collaboration line.  It will be a line of five polishes that we have worked together closely in creating and naming!  She is the master mind behind the creation of the polishes!  I can not wait to share more with you Lovelies but for now that I all of the information I can give out!  Keep checking back for updates!

I will see you all back here tomorrow Lovelies!  Tootles!!

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! I love those glitters, and so totally can't wait for your collaboration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it is the most epic thing I have ever done! I am really excited!

      Delete
  2. that color and those sparkles....oh my....still wish I was girlie enough to polish...still want that emerald and ash polish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color is so pretty! And I'm lusting pretty hard after some other Gothic Gala polishes so I'm really looking forward to your collaborations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie and I are both super excited about what we're working on!

      Delete