Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Gothic Gala Lacquers - Odin

Hello Lovelies!  I had a pretty great day again even though it was colder than cold outside!  I spent the day painting my blogging/bunny room!  It isn't done yet but I got enough done that I could put my shelves and everything back where they belong.  I was even able to do a touch of rearranging!  I am planning on adding girly swirls all around the room in a bright turquoise to set off the purple!

Anyway I have a rather picture heavy post for you all today because I am so in love with Odin from Gothic Gala Lacquers!  This polish is a blackened purple holographic dream!  You all know that I really love this brand and for very good reasons!
  1. The formula is super rich and creamy!  No gloopy mess and almost all are 2 coaters!
  2. The dry time on these polishes is incredible!  I don't have to wait ages to put the second coat on!
  3. The bottles are just so elegant!  The longer handle makes swatching a breeze for me because my swatch hand is my dominant hand.  I am a lefty and when I am swatching I always use my right hand to paint.  Some brushes make that nearly impossible.
Those are just a few of the reasons honestly but I really want to get to showing you these amazing pictures!

First up we have no flash indoor lighting!
And now indoor lighting with flash -
Finally we have it in natural sunlight.  The pictures that are out of focus are like that to show you the rainbow holo effect!
So there you have it Lovelies!  I tried to do some stamping and while my skills are improving it really isn't what I had hoped for.  I will see you back here tomorrow for another review and maybe a sneak peak at my not so finished blogging room!

No comments:

Post a Comment