Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mentality Polish - Distinct

Hello lovelies!  I hope you all had a wonderful lazy Saturday.  Mine was pretty awesome because I got to lay in bed with my daughter and watch How To Train Your Dragon for the umpteenth time.  It is funny to me how much my movie tastes have changed over the years.  I have gone from movies like Natural Born Killers and A Clockwork Orange to How To Train Your Dragon and Brave!

Anyway today I want to share with a polish that I am absolutely in love with!  Mentality Polish has such an amazing formula in all of their polishes!  Distinct is a blackened dark burgundy holographic nail polish. It is easily a one coater but I always have to do at least two coats for my OCD reasons.  There was no streaking or staining and I am truly impressed with the holographic quality of such a dark color.

This color is so perfect for the winter season!  I love that is is dark but the holographic keeps it from feeling too heavy.  I have to say this polish has definitely made me want ALL of Mentalitys polishes.  I would honestly recommend going and getting this for yourself or a friend!

 Tomorrow on the blog I will share a little nail art I am working on so stay tuned for that!  Don't forget to follow by email or bloglovin or facebook on the sides of the page!  See you later lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. This polish looks really nice!! Dark enough for winter, but still adds a little sparkle as well :)

    Best,
    Christina
    http://thedancegrad.com

    ReplyDelete