Friday, January 17, 2014

Lucky 13 Lacquer - Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey

Hello lovelies!!  Today was a completely awesome day!  I finally feel better after having a weird ear infection type thing going on!  No more fever and no more pain!  On top of that I had an extremely productive day with cleaning my house!  I am pleased to announce that my Facebook fan page has blown up recently!  I am currently at 890 likes!  Can you believe that?  I am in total shock!!

Now tonight is going to be a bit of a rushed post because I am waiting for my brother to come pick me up for some sibling bonding time (fun fun right?) So I am going to just jump straight to the review.

I wanted to share with you the polish that brought me to the wonderful world of independent nail polish makers!  This polish is so completely amazing!  I just recently reviewed Lucky 13 Lacquers Always but I want to share with you today Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey.  This polish is to die for!  Now I am not yet a Doctor Who fan so I have no real insight into why it was made the way it was.  I know I know it is on my to watch list and I promise I will get to it as soon as possible but I just don't have enough hours in the day!

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey is a deep blue jelly base with tiny turquoise square and hex, tiny midnight blue, medium ocean blue, and silver holographic stars and moons.  There is no fighting with the glitters to get them out!  EVER!!  I love glitter polishes but when they fight with me I generally get so annoyed that I just give up on them completely.  This is so not the case with thise polish.  It is a DREAM to work with and looks just so amazing!!

Please excuse the lack of clean up tonight.  I promise the polish looks the same just my clean up brush seems to have gone missing!

With flash -

Without flash -


Couldn't you just keel over from that gorgeousness??  It is so amazing and I have to be honest this is by far one of my favorites ever!

Well lovelies there you have it!  That is my review.  Go buy lots and lots of Lucky 13 Lacquer!! The formula is amazing, the glitters behaved so very nicely, and the labels are super cute too!  If you do buy this polish keep in mind that this is a jellie polish so thin coats are required!

Tootles lovelies I will post again tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment